I am very glad to say that we have put together an excellent program for the 24th Australasian Software Engineering Conference (ASWEC 2015), which will be organised in Adelaide between September 28 and October 1, 2015. ASWEC 2015 will be held in Adelaide after almost 18 years and the conference is being organised with several collocated events that would form Australasian Software Week (ASW) 2015. The 24th ASWEC will be organised by a team of dedicated colleagues interested in supporting and promoting software engineering in Australia in general and in Adelaide in particular. Many of the organisers belong to the Centre for Research on Engineering Software Technologies (CREST). The key highlights of the week are:
- Six keynote speeches on security, big data, and enterprise architecture.
- Four tutorials on the state-of-the-art practices for engineering software intensive systems.
- 50+ presentations on selected topics for effective and efficient engineering of software.
- A panel of industrial and academic experts on Cyber Security and Software Engineering.
- Adelaide Big Data Meet Up.
- Association of Enterprise Architect (Adelaide Chapter) Public Seminar and Conference Reception.
- Inaugural Australian Smart Cities Roundtable Gathering.
- A Symposium for mentoring doctoral students on research ideas and methodologies.
We are looking forward to many delegates from research and industry during ASWEC 2015 in a few days time. More details can be found in ASWEC2015-CallForParticipation-Flyer.